- 5pc Maple/Walnut neckThe 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.
- Ebonol fretboardEbonol is a synthetic material which is made from layers of black paper and phenolic resin. An Ebonol fretboard provides tight and bright sound.
- Medium fretsMedium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Okoume bodyThe Okoume body provides a bright and solid sound.
- Bartolini® BH2 pickupsThe Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQThe Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- MR5 bridgeThe Mono-Rail V is the ultimate bridge for bass string isolation. Each bridge is independently and securely locked down to the body for maximum vibration transfer without interference.
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- 3-way Mid frequency switchThe 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.
- Multi scaleEqualized tension helps to create a more ”alive”, open tone. But the design also improves player comfort. The multi scale construction ergonomically coordinates with the way a player's hand angles as it moves up and down the neck, facilitating quick, comfortable playing action.