Featuring support for 6 effects loops with 6 presets each, the Pedal Controller L6 can enhance and control even the most robust pedal and multi-effects setups.
This latest controller allows users to choose between two ways to interact with the unit. By choosing PLAY mode, the user can save and recall up to 36 preset configurations that allow for the simultaneous engagement/disengagement of multiple loops with the press of one footswitch. By choosing LIVE mode, the L6 can function as a traditional pedalboard with each footswitch able to quickly toggle on/off the corresponding loop.
In addition to two play modes, the L6 also has the choice of a pre- or post- signal buffer to choose from to reduce impedance caused by instrument cables or other electronic interference. Without the buffer engaged, the L6 will operate in true bypass. Other bonus features for the L6 include a built-in tuner, dedicated mute switch, and large LED display panels to read easily from a distance.
- programmable 6-channel loop switcher for effects pedals
- footswitches provide control over six independent loops and a separate tuner output
- easy and intuitive programming
- 36 presets (6 banks, 6 programs per bank)
- 2 selectable switching modes (Play Mode, Live Mode)
- switchable pre- and post-position buffer prevents signal loss
- built-in tuner
- true bypass / buffered bypass (switchable)
- 7 footswitches
- 4 buttons for preset programming and buffer switching
- status LEDs
- metal housing
- 6.3 mm mono in / output jacks