The OMEC Teleport interface is a universal connection device (IOS, Android, Mac, PC) without any specific drivers or software requirements. It features high quality ADC/DAC converters – through a USB B connector – housed in a small effect pedal enclosure.
The Teleport allows you to convert both analog audio signals (an instrument for example) to digital to be processed with the many applications available. Additionally, the Teleport gives you the ability to convert digital audio signals to analogue (through mixers, D.I. boxes, amplifiers, etc.).
With this versatility the Teleport can be used for a wide range of applications: musicians that want to play, record, mix or process their sound, with the autonomy provided by mobile devices; Bluetooth connected musicians, like keyboard players or DJs employing the same devices for their sessions; even the amateur music lover who wants to convert music stored on their devices to analogue with renewed quality.
• AUDIO 1-IN / 2-OUT AUDIO INTERFACE WITH 16-BIT DELTA-SIGMA ADC AND DAC (ADC: 48 KHZ – DAC: 48 KHZ), 44,1KHZ / 48KHZ SAMPLE RATE AUDIO QUALITY
• • ADC: THD+N = 0.01% / SNR=89DB / DYNAMIC RANGE = 89 DB
• • DAC: THD+N = 0.005% / SNR=96DB / DYNAMIC RANGE = 93 DB
• HIGH SIGNAL – NOISE RELATION SNR = 96 DB
• LOW HARMONIC DISTORTION THD+N = 0.01%
• BUFFERED BYPASS
• CONNECTORS INPUT: 1/4” HIGH-QUALITY BUFFERED INPUT WITH 120DB OF DYNAMIC RANGE (MIC COMPATIBLE WITH A XLR-JACK ADAPTOR)
• OUTPUT: 1/4” PRO GRADE STEREO OUTPUTS FOR CONNECTING TO STUDIO MONITORS, D.I.S, P.A. SYSTEM, PEDALS, AMPS, ETC
• INTERFACE USB 2.0 COMPATIBLE WITH IOS, ANDROID, MAC AND PC
• MIDI COMPATIBLE WITH JAM ORIGIN MIDI GUITAR
• UNBOXED WEIGHT 0.149KG / 0.328LBS
• UNBOXED DIMENSIONS L – 9.2CM/3.62? X W – 3.7CM/1.45? X H – 4.8CM/1.88? (INC. SWITCH)
• POWER POWERED BY 9V DC (NOT POWERED BY USB)