- Maple neckThe Maple neck provides stability and bright tonal character.
- Jatoba fretboardJatoba has a reddish brown color and produces a rich mid range with a crisp high end.
- Medium fretsMedium sized frets enhance the accuracy of your notes.
- Poplar bodyPoplar used as body wood delivers a well-balanced tone with incredible thickness.
- Essentials S-S-S pickupsEssentials pickups provide well-balanced tone and as well as versatility, so that guitar players can enjoy various styles of music with just one instrument.
- Ibanez machineheads w/ Split-shaftThey feature die-cast housings and split-shaft. The die-cast housing offers protection from dusts and ease of tuning and the split-shaft makes it easy to change the strings.
- F106 bridge w/ Comfort round Steel saddlesThis F106 bridge is equipped with newly developed comfort round Steel saddles. Its construction provides wider range of height adjustment and ease of setting up. Additionally, the screws are less likely to stick out, leading to less stress on your strumming hand and better playing comfort.
- dyna-MIX8 switching system with Alter SwitchThe dyna-MIX 8 offers eight sound variations and can switch between humbucker and single coil modes with just a flick of the mini switch. It even simulates a humbucking sound from the combination of two single coil pickups.
- 25 inch scale (AZES)AZES guitars feature a 25” scale length, which makes for an easier playing instrument for children and players of smaller stature. Additionally, as the 25”, medium scale is also large enough that the player can continue to grow with the instrument as they mature as a guitarist.
- 250mm fretboard radius (AZES)The 250mm fretboard radius is not too flat, not too round, and makes for an excellent choice for the first-time player. This radius is a great middle ground that allows for learning to play each note correctly, while still maintaining a high degree of comfort.
- Mono-unit output jackThe mono-unit output jack is made of solid, durable material and is a single piece to avoid unwanted movement and loosening of the jack, which leads to contact failure or disconnection. This innovation allows for long term playing enjoyment and minimal maintenance.
- All Access Neck JointAll Access Neck Joint offers superior playability at the high frets.