When it’s time to make recording history, you need the best audio interface you can get – and you need one you can count on. That’s why we’re kicking it up a notch with the amazing UMC22, an ultra-compact 2 x 2, 48 kHz USB audio interface with a professional-grade MIDAS-designed Mic Preamp, combination XLR/ TRS input for your vocal and direct instrument input (no DI required) and an additional ¼ " Instrument Input.
The rich feature-set, which also boasts a powerful Phones Output for the Direct Monitoring of your session, plus 2 Outputs and USB-supplied power – makes the UMC22 the best, and most-portable recording interface in its class!
• 2x2 USB audio interface for recording microphones and instruments
• Audiophile 48 kHz resolution for professional audio quality
• Compatible with popular recording software including Avid Pro Tools*, Ableton Live*, Steinberg Cubase*, etc.
• Streams 2 inputs / 2 outputs with ultra-low latency to your computer, supporting Mac OS X* and Windows XP* or higher
• State-of-the-art, MIDAS designed Mic Preamplifier with +48 V phantom power
• Powerful Phones output with Level control and Direct Monitor select
• Status, Signal and Clip indications for perfect overview
• USB port for connection and power
• Free audio recording, editing and podcasting software plus 150 instrument/effect plug-ins downloadable at behringer.com
• "Built-like-a-tank", impact-resistant metal chassis
• Designed and engineered in Germany