The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give live or recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” When used in conjunction with your X32 Digital Mixing Console, P16-I Input Module or S16 Digital Snake, the P16-D distributor can provide 8 additional ULTRANET RJ-45 outputs, giving you the power to expand your existing P16-M system (up to 48 stations). In addition to sending 16 channels of digital audio to the P16-M mixers, the P16-D also supplies operating power, totally eliminating the need for power adapters – and creating a much more streamlined stage or studio environment.
Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes – and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs. The POWERPLAY P16 Personal Monitoring System puts total control of the monitor mix into the artist’s hands, and when they can hear exactly what they want and need to hear – their best performance is unleashed!
The POWERPLAY P16 Personal Monitoring System puts total control of the monitor system where it belongs – in the hands of the performers, freeing up the engineer to sculpt the perfect front-of-house mix. By putting dynamic control over virtually all elements (Volume, Pan, Solo & Mute) of up to 16 input signals within each performer’s reach, the P16 Personal Monitoring System provides the easy and affordable way to give them exactly what they want – “more me!” Check out the P16-D Distribution Hub to expand your P16 system today – and experience the ultimate in live and studio personal monitoring.
• Distribution Hub for P16-I for system expansion
• 1 ULTRANET input feeds 8 ULTRANET outputs (RJ-45)
• Provides bus-power and 16-channel signal transmission for all 8 outputs
• Up to six P16-D ULTRANET Distributors can be combined for a total of forty-eight P16-M Personal Mixers
• Status LED indicators for RJ-45 input and 8 RJ-45 outputs
• Internal autorange power supply for maximum flexibility (100 - 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• Designed and engineered in Germany