So, you finally got your rig dialed in and it sounds fantastic, but sometimes you feel like adding a bit of depth or airy-ness to it. You want to fill in the holes in your playing, add some ambience or you maybe just really like those dreamy, special sounds that seem to take on a life of their own.
HOWEVER, you don´t want to be lost in sub-menus or unfamiliar parameters, your pedal board is pretty much packed with all your precious goodies and you don´t want to ruin that tone you finally nailed.
We have designed the Creamer reverb to be dead simple to operate, but with just enough room for tweaking, so you don´t feel limited in your search for the sonic equivalent of Grand Canyon or that small room we frequently visit every day
- 3 reverb types (spring, room, hall)
- Tone control for adjusting the high frequencies of the reverb
- Analog dry signal keeps the tone intact
- High quality reverb algorithms
- Small, ultra simple operation - and versatility