When we set out to design Ola dBucket Chorus and Vibrato, we knew that we wanted to take a high-performance SHARC DSP and dedicate all of its horsepower to doing one thing—providing the most lush and organic chorus and vibrato sounds ever heard.
The Chorus type is a traditional single-delay-line chorus using our dBucket algorithm. It uses a logarithmic LFO type to create a deep chorus that makes a great transition from lush to pulsing as the speed is increased.
The Multi type has three individual dBucket delay sections per channel to create a ‘studio’ chorus effect that handles a high wet mix without sounding warbly.
The Vibrato type employs a sinusoidal-type LFO and a single dBucket delay line per channel to capture the essence of the original classic vibrato stomps.
- Hand crafted dBucket algorithm for highly accurate reproduction of every stage of an analog bucket brigade chip.
- 3 modulation types (Single Delay-Line Chorus, Three-Phase Multi Delay-Line Chorus, Vintage Vibrato Circuit)
- 3 dynamic modes (Normal, Envelope, Ramp)
- Global Tone control for the overall color of your modulation
- Mix control for dialing in the intensity of your modulation
- Controllable Ramp speed and Envelope sensitivity