- 5pc Roasted Maple/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rodsThe Roasted Maple neck is heat-treated to increase stability, durability, moisture resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
- Roasted Birdseye Maple fretboardThe beautiful Birdseye Maple fretboard imbues this model with an exotic appearance. The fretboard is heat-treated for a balanced attack and rich sustain.
- Medium Stainless Steel fretsThe Stainless Steel frets are durable and long-lasting.
- American Basswood bodyThe American Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone.
- T1 pickupsThe T1 pickup is a humbucker featuring two separate, individually mounted coils that provides tight bass response, punchy mid-range, and clear high-end. It offers flexible voicing suitable for various genres, and the height of each coil can be set individually for highly nuanced adjustments to the tone. On top of its great sound, the physical design features rounded edges for enhanced ergonomic comfort when using the pickup as a thumb rest. Moreover, the individually mounted coils allow them to be positioned slightly offset from one another. This makes it so the surface of the pickup where the player rests their thumb is directly parallel with the strings, which is not typical with most multi scale basses. This design greatly enhances the comfort and playability of the instrument.
- Vari-mid 3-band EQThe Vari-mid 3-band EQ features a variable mid-frequency control which allows you to dial in an incredibly wide range of sounds.
- Ibanez custom headpiecesRugged yet light-weight Ibanez custom headpieces enable strings to be easily set and released by a hex wrench from the back side.
- MR5HS bridgeThe MR5HS bridge is designed specially for EHB basses and features a wide intonation range. Each bridge piece is independently and securely attached to the body for maximum vibration transfer. The saddles are adjustable for string spacing +/-1.5mm, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands, no matter the playing style. Teflon washers are used on each tuner for a smooth tuning action.
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pinsIndestructible Schaller S-Locks don't fail, even under the toughest conditions on stage.
- Gig bag includedIt comes with Ibanez gig bag which is designed specifically to fit and protect this instrument.
- Ergonomic body designThe EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing.
- Slanted body backThe top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slightly closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
- Comfortably rounded body edge, Chambered bodyIts contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session.
- Scooped cut on the body backThere is extra carving on the back of the body behind the lower horn for easier upper fret access.
- Detachable Finger rampA detachable Finger ramp is included for comfortable finger picking.