- 9pc Pangapanga/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rodsThe 9-piece Panga Panga/Walnut neck provides superior note attack, tight lows and increased sustain.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
- Panga Panga fretboardPanga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range, along with a sharp attack on high end.
- Medium Stainless Steel fretsThe Stainless Steel frets are durable and long-lasting.
- Walnut top / Ash bodyThe Walnut top displays a rich, beautiful wood grain, and the Ash body delivers a pleasant brightness with rich sustain.
- Bartolini® BH2 pickupsThe Bartolini® BH2 pickups provide a tight bottom-end, punchy mid-range, and smooth response. The dual-coil style configuration maximizes articulation and a long blade pole piece widens the magnetic field, providing balanced string-to-string pickup response.
- Vari-mid 3-band EQThe Vari-mid 3-band EQ features a variable mid-frequency control which allows you to dial in an incredibly wide range of sounds.
- Ibanez custom headpiecesRugged yet light-weight Ibanez custom headpieces enable strings to be easily set and released by a hex wrench from the back side.
- MR5HS bridgeThe MR5HS bridge is designed specially for EHB basses and features a wide intonation range. Each bridge piece is independently and securely attached to the body for maximum vibration transfer. The saddles are adjustable for string spacing +/-1.5mm, answering every bassist’s individual string spacing demands, no matter the playing style. Teflon washers are used on each tuner for a smooth tuning action.
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- Schaller S-Locks strap lock pinsIndestructible Schaller S-Locks don't fail, even under the toughest conditions on stage.
- Gig bag includedIt comes with Ibanez gig bag which is designed specifically to fit and protect this instrument.
- Ergonomic body designThe EHB’s headless construction and specially designed body enable the player to maintain a similar playing position whether seated or standing.
- Slanted body backThe top half of the back of the body is slanted which allows the bass to rest slightly closer to the player’s body for better control and a more ergonomic feel.
- Comfortably rounded body edge, Chambered bodyIts contoured, ergonomic design and chambered body make for a lightweight, well-balanced, and comfortable instrument that’s excellent for long sets or practice session.
- Scooped cut on the body backThere is extra carving on the back of the body behind the lower horn for easier upper fret access.
- Detachable Finger rampA detachable Finger ramp is included for comfortable finger picking.