- 5pc Maple/Walnut neck with Graphite reinforcement rodsThe 5pc Maple/Walnut neck provides tonal clarity and superior attack.The Graphite reinforcement rods provides massive sustain and excellent stability.
- Panga Panga fretboardPanga Panga features a beautiful wood grain which produces a tight low and mid range, along with a sharp attack on high end.
- Medium Stainless Steel fretsThe Stainless Steel frets are durable and long-lasting.
- Poplar Burl top / Okoume / Ash wing bodyA stunning Poplar Burl top with an Okoume/Ash wing body provides bright and solid tones with rich sustain.
- T1 pickupsThe T1 pickup is a humbucker featuring two separate, individually mounted coils that provides tight bass response, punchy mid-range, and clear high-end. It offers flexible voicing suitable for various genres, and the height of each coil can be set individually for highly nuanced adjustments to the tone. On top of its great sound, the physical design features rounded edges for enhanced ergonomic comfort when using the pickup as a thumb rest. Moreover, the individually mounted coils allow them to be positioned slightly offset from one another. This makes it so the surface of the pickup where the player rests their thumb is directly parallel with the strings, which is not typical with most multi scale basses. This design greatly enhances the comfort and playability of the instrument.
- Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQThe Ibanez Custom Electronics 3-band EQ is our latest refinement on the concept of simple, straightforward, no-nonsense EQ control. The Boost and Cut for the Mid Control are each centered on slightly different frequencies, an innovation that delivers a preset range of the most favorable bass tones.
- MR5S bridgeThe MR5S bridge has adjustable saddles for variable string spacing by +/- 1.5mm, answering every bassist’s specific string spacing needs.
- EQ bypass switch (passive tone control on treble pot)The EQ bypass control offers precision tonal adjustments, including a switch to choose passive-only operation. When the EQ bypass is activated, the treble tone control knob becomes the global tone control for the passive circuit.
- 3-way Mid frequency switchThe 3-way Mid frequency switch allow players to change the mid-tone between 250, 450, and 700 Hz.
- Hardshell case includedIbanez Hardshell case gives extreme protection for your beloved instrument.
- 37-35 inch multi scaleThe 37-inch scale-length of the B string provides stronger tension for enhanced clarity and projection, even when drop tuned. The 35-inch scale on the G string offers balanced tension with that of the B, and the narrower distance between the frets allows for smoother, more comfortable fretting.
- Neck-through constructionThe neck-through construction contributes to massive sustain and smooth access to high fretboard positions.