- Oval C Roasted Maple neckHeat-treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes.
- Rosewood fretboardRosewood fretboard provides a well-balanced solid tone with a focused mid range.
- Jumbo Stainless Steel fretsStainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response and effortless articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.
- American Basswood bodyThe American Basswood body delivers a natural and flat tone.
- Seymour Duncan® Hyperion™ H-H pickupsSeymour Duncan® Hyperion™ Pickups feature a moderate output through Alnico-5 magnets to keep the clarity of the fundamental tone when using distortion and to deliver a clear pick attack. From treble to bass, the overall tonal balance is evenly adjusted and works well with various effect pedals.
- Gotoh® MG-T locking machine headsThe Gotoh® MG-T locking machine heads achieve incredible tuning stability, cutting down string-changing time.
- Gotoh® T1502 tremoloThe T1502 tremolo bridge features steel saddles and a die-cast zinc tremolo block for a quick response and improved articulation. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- dyna-MIX10 switching system with Alter SwitchThe dyna-MIX 10 offers ten sound variations and can easily switch from humbucker and single coil modes with the mini switch. The power Tap mode provides a realistic single coil sound despite its two humbucker pickup layout.
- Gig bag includedIt comes with Ibanez gig bag which is designed specifically to fit and protect this instrument.