- Oval C S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple neckThe S-TECH special roasted treatment increases the wood's stability, durability, water resistance and tolerance of temperature changes. The neck is sealed with an oil finish which helps make it feel similar to a well-played guitar neck.
- S-TECH WOOD Roasted Maple fretboardThe S-TECH special roasted treatment provides a superior attack, a well-balanced tone and a rich sustain. In order to achieve supreme neck grip comfort, the fretboard edge is finished with a smooth curve.
- Jumbo Stainless Steel frets with Prestige fret edge treatmentStainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance. The wide and tall fret-type offers a quick response, good articulation when playing chords and clear tone when playing single notes.The Prestige Fret Edge Treatment guarantees effortlessly fast playing.
- Quilted Maple top / Alder bodyThe Quilted Maple top sonically enriches the response for picking and the Alder body delivers a well-balanced bright tone, enriched resonance and sustain.
- Seymour Duncan® Magic Touch-mini™ / Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickupsThe Magic Touch-mini™ pickup in the neck position offers iconic tonal clarity for which this style of guitar is known, yet with extra body and articulation. The output level is also carefully configured to perfectly match the bridge pickup. The Alnico II Pro™ Custom pickup in bridge position offers up an ample supply of clarity and twang, while also delivering a nice mid-range bark.
- Gotoh® Magnum Lock w/H.A.P. machine headsGOTOH® MAGNUM LOCK® machine heads have an established reputation for tuning stability. Its H. A. P® (Height Adjustable Post). system allows for the adjustment of string posts for the appropriate tension of each string.
- Gotoh® T1802 tremoloThe T1802 tremolo bridge features machined titanium saddles and a machined steel tremolo block for a quick response, thick lows and rich highs. The 10.5mm string spacing allows for easy picking across strings and its snap-in construction makes it easy to load a tremolo arm.
- dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter SwitchThe dyna-MIX5 switching system with Alter Switch adds a sound variation to fit so many different kinds of playing style.
- Hardshell case includedIbanez Hardshell case gives you extreme protects for your be-loved instrument.
- Non-recessed bridge cavityWhile the AZ series features a recessed bridge cavity for fluid and dynamic tremolo action, this model has non-recessed bridge cavity. The direct contact between bridge plate and the guitar body provides better resonance and helps facilitate subtle nuances in playing dynamics.
- 5 tremolo springsFive tremolo springs allow string vibration to be more efficiently transferred to the guitar body.
- Steel pickup plateThis steel pickup plate is designed exclusively for AZS series. It’s a critical component that helps generate that quintessential ”Twangy” tone, for which this style guitar is known. This plate is present on both the tremolo and hardtail versions of the AZS, something that is not typical for guitars of this type. This plate, in combination with the traditional style single coil bridge pickup, preserves this iconic sound across the entire AZS lineup.
- Oil-impregnated Bone nutThe Oil-impregnated bone nut provides superior tuning stability and warm rich resonance. Stainless steel frets boast excellent corrosion resistance.
- Super All Access Neck JointThe Super All Access Neck Joint increases playability and allows for easy access to the higher frets.