Professional audio engineers have known for decades that a good EQ makes all the difference in how a performance is perceived. Although multi-band graphic equalizers have been around for a long time, they have changed very little… until now! The ULTRAGRAPH PRO FBQ3102HD takes the graphic equalizer into the realm of high-definiton audio, providing robust features and our proprietary FBQ Feedback Detection System – at a price that makes them a must-have for anyone who records or operates a live sound system.
• Professional 31-band stereo graphic equalizer for live and studio applications
• Revolutionary FBQ Feedback Detection system instantly reveals critical frequencies and can also be used as audio analyzer
• Ultra-low noise 4580 operational amplifiers for highest signal integrity
• Dedicated mono subwoofer output with adjustable crossover frequency
• Additional sweepable high and low-cut filters for each channel remove unwanted frequencies, e.g. floor rumble, hiss etc.
• Highly accurate 12-segment LED input/output metering and input gain controls for easy level setting
• Relay-controlled hard-bypass with an auto-bypass function during power failure (fail-safe relay)
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• "Planet Earth" switching power supply for maximum flexibility (100
- 240 V~), noise-free audio, superior transient response plus low power consumption for energy saving
• Designed and engineered in Germany