Tubes can really warm up a signal fast, giving it increased depth and character. Though transistors have succeeded the technology, many musicians agree that tubes deliver a far superior sound. A true audiophile 2-channel Mic/Line preamplifier, the ULTRAGAIN PRO MIC2200’s hand-selected 12AX7 vacuum tube gives everything from microphones to acoustic or bass guitars that vintage tube vibe in a dependable and highly-affordable package.
The onboard fully parametric EQs provide unparalleled tonal characteristics, allowing you to sculpt instrument and vocal sounds with the ultimate precision and musicality.
The MIC2200 is perfect for studio and live applications. The balanced ¼ " TRS and gold-plated XLR inputs and outputs give you maximum flexibility in either scenario. It derives its personality from a hand-selected 12AX7 tube with for superior tube character and low-noise operation.
The MIC2200 is ideally-suited for use with standard digital recorders and sound cards, imbuing signals with the warmth, presence and classic tube-compression that will bring your digital tracks to life.
• Ultra-low noise discrete microphone/line preamplifier with hand-selected 12AX7 tube for ultra-musical sound
• Mic input stage based on discrete, conjugate transistor pair circuitry
• Ultra-wide bandwidth from 10 Hz to 200 kHz for “open” sound
• Integrated fully parametric EQs with dedicated center frequency, bandwidth and level controls
• Independent line driver for converting -10 dBV into +4 dBu pro level
• Soft-mute +48 V phantom power to avoid switch-on thumps
• Fully tunable and switchable 12 dB high-pass filter
• Switchable phase reverse for correcting phase-related problems
• Accurate 12-segment LED metering for output level
• Servo-balanced inputs and outputs with 1/4" TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• Designed and engineered in Germany