The guitar is a time-tested cornerstone of popular music. But to get your music out there, you need to record, right? Hook up your axe directly to pop’s present and future with the GUITAR LINK UCG102. It interfaces seamlessly with PC or Mac* operating systems and utilizes an ultra-low latency ASIO driver, so nothing gets in the way of you and your passion.
The stereo headphone out lets you jam along with your tracks without disturbing the neighbours, or use it to hook up a pair of active monitors and get your friends in on the action!
• Plug in your favorite guitar and turn your PC or Mac* computer into a guitar amp and recording system without the need for any other hardware
• Opens up a world of free or commercial guitar amp and stomp box modeling plugins for your guitar sound (find reference links on behringer.com)
• Directly works with your PC or Mac computer—ultra-low latency ASIO* driver for PC audio optimization available at behringer.com
• Connect the Guitar Link interface to the camera connection kit of your iOS device and enjoy jamming with countless guitar apps
• Stereo Headphone output lets you jam with your computer and can also be used for monitoring with active monitor speakers
• Powered via USB—no additional power supply required
• Designed and engineered in Germany