The POWERPLAY P16 system is the easy, affordable way to give live or recording musicians/vocalists what they really want – “more me!” The P16-M Personal Mixer lets each performer take control of his/her own monitor mix, whether on the stage or in the studio – and allows the engineer to concentrate on creating the best mix possible.
Fast and easy to set up, a basic system can be installed and configured in a matter of minutes – and the system can be expanded to adapt to changing needs. Read on to find out how the P16-M Digital Personal Mixer can improve your performance!
The P16-M’s simple user interface makes it easy for even non-techies to dial-in the perfect monitor mix. They can not only adjust the Volume for each of 16 input signals, but also set the Pan (left to right mix), EQ (Bass, Mid with sweepable Freq control and Treble) – and much more. And the best part, these adjustments can all be made without affecting anyone else’s personal mix. After you’ve dialed-in the perfect mix, it can be stored in one of 16 presets for instant recall at your next performance or session.
Not only is the P16-M easy to use, but it’s also big on quality. You’ll enjoy audiophile-grade sonic performance, 16 storable presets for custom mixes, 16 Channel Select buttons complete with dual LED indicators for quick and easy visual reference, and so much more. Need to hear just one element of your mix – just hit the Solo button. Someone playing out of time – select the Mute button for that input. Additionally, the global EQ and “drummer-proof” output level control ensure you’ll hear your perfect mix, in all its pristine glory.
• 16-channel digital stereo mixer to create your personal monitor mix
• Ultra-intuitive "analog" operation with total recall and 16 presets for custom mixes
• State-of-the-art 24-bit D/A converters for premium audio quality
• 16 Channel Select buttons with dual LEDs for perfect overview
• Level and Pan/Spread control per channel with LED meter
• 3-band EQ per channel with mid-band frequency control
• Solo and Mute functions per channel
• Global Level and EQ controls plus Panic Mute function
• High power and "drummer proof" headphones output
• Fully adjustable limiter protects your ears and headphones
• Additional mono/stereo line output to connect your powered monitor
• MIDI IN port for real-time remote control of all channels by external MIDI device such as BEHRINGER BCF2000, BCR2000, etc.
• Standard CAT5e connection delivers power and 16 signals to each Personal Mixers
• ULTRANET connector to daisy-chain up to forty-eight P16-M mixers for large systems (in conjunction with P16-D)
• Ultra-low system latency of less than 1 millisecond
• Powered via external power supply (included) or P16-I / P16-D
• Mounts easily on a mic stand with the P16-MB mic stand mount (not included)
• Designed and engineered in Germany