The single-diaphragm B-1 microphone is a home recording enthusiast’s dream come true! This professional-quality condenser microphone is designed to capture your sounds with incredible realism, sensitivity and accuracy. With selectable pickup patterns (cardioid, omni and figure eight), frequency filters and input pads, the B-1 mic is an excellent choice for any recording scenario – and rugged enough to go the distance! With a heavy duty suspension mount and windscreen included in the sleek aluminum case, the B-1 just may be the only microphone your studio will need.
The B-1 condenser microphone is an affordable, high-quality way to get what you really hear down on tape (or in bits). Thanks to the pressure gradient transducers and shock-mounted 1.0" gold-sputtered dual-diaphragm capsules, the B-1 mic delivers an open, transparent sound with excellent transient response, and ruler-flat frequency response from 20 Hz - 20 kHz with a slight boost in the presence range.
The B-1 has three selectable pickup patterns: omni for capturing sound in all directions, cardioid for picking up your source signal while rejecting off -axis sound, and figure eight for picking up only what is directly in front of and behind the microphone’s diaphragm – eliminating any bleed from the sides.
Thanks to its exceptional transducers and gold-plated XLR outputs, the B-1 truly delivers on the promise of noise-free transmission, with the utmost transparency. The B-1 also has a switchable -10 dB attenuator to capture high-volume signal sources without distorting, as well as a low-cut filter to tame ultra-low frequencies.
• Professional 1'' gold-sputtered large-diaphragm condenser microphone for unsurpassed audio quality
• Ideal as main and support microphone for studio and live applications--perfect for acoustic instruments and overhead etc.
• Cardioid pickup pattern for outstanding sound source separation and feedback rejection
• Pressure-gradient transducer with shock-mounted gold-sputtered large-diaphragm capsule
• Switchable low-frequency roll-off and -10 dB input attenuation
• Ultra low-noise transformerless FET input eliminates low-frequency distortion
• Ultra-rugged construction with nickel-plated brass body
• Gold-plated 3-pin XLR output connector for perfect signal transmission
• Heavy-duty suspension mount, windscreen and aluminum transport case included
• Designed and engineered in Germany