The ULTRA-DI DI20 is a one-of-a-kind DI (Direct Injection) box that can convert up to two separate, unbalanced ¼ " TRS lines into two balanced XLR outputs – or function as a signal splitter. Electric guitarists, keyboardists and bassists will love the flexibility the incredible DI20 provides both in the studio and on the stage.
By flipping a switch, you can use the DI20 as a launching pad for two separate mono signals, a stereo signal – or a split-signal feeding two separate amps. The DI20 also features a superb ground-lift switch, and the 3-position input attenuator can accommodate input levels of up to +48 dBu. This handy built-in attenuator also allows you to connect directly to your amplifier’s speaker outputs, even amps rated as high as 3,000 Watts.
You can power the DI20 with either a 9 V battery or your mixer’s phantom power supply (+18 to +48 V DC). The whole package is wrapped in an ultra compact, road-suitable and rugged metal housing.
• Professional and multi-purpose direct injection box for stage and studio applications
• Provides impedance and signal matching for the direct connection of instruments to mixers and amplifiers
• Converts 2 independent unbalanced 1/4'' TRS line inputs into 2 balanced XLR outputs
• Additional Split mode (channel 1 assigns signal to both XLR outputs)
• Ultra-flat frequency response due to servo-balanced operation
• Internal battery automatically shuts off when phantom power is applied
• Allows direct connection to speaker outputs with up to 3,000 Watts
• Ground Lift switch eliminates typical ground loop problems
• Input 2 usable as channel 1 Link output (additional to XLR output)
• ¼“ TRS and gold-plated XLR connectors
• Ultra-rugged, road-suitable metal case
• Designed and engineered in Germany